- Create and manage inbound marketing campaigns through HubSpot or similar platforms that drive leads to our clients’ websites
- Expertly write personas, blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, emails, CTAs, landing pages, slide decks, etc.
- Write and edit compelling content across multiple channels including web, social, advertising and more
- Ensure content strategy follows SEO, social media marketing and audience targeting best practices
- Create content strategies that not only engage the user, but also result in conversions
- Develop and maintain an editorial calendar that ensures we stay organized in a fast-paced environment
- Communicate with clients daily to build and maintain strong relationships
- Provide in-depth analytics to clients, show strong guidance in the interpretation of the data and provide insightful recommendations based on the data.
- Work closely with the digital marketing team
- HubSpot Certifications in Inbound Marketing, Content Marketing, Social Media and Email Marketing
- SEMRush Certification in SEO Fundamentals
- BA/BS English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing and/or Advertising or equivalent experience
- Superb writing and editing skills
- Three to five years’ experience
- High attention to detail
- Ability to establish and meet ongoing deadlines
- Ability to communicate with and maintain strong client relationships
Hours and Environment:
This is a full-time position. We offer an encouraging, professional, fun and respectful environment along with competitive salaries and benefits. We are a top advertising/digital marketing agency in Columbus and have been in operation for 34 years. Qualified candidates please submit your resume and work samples through the form on this page.